Term & Conditions
By placing an order on www.excelestore.com.bd, you agree to the terms and conditions below (the “Terms”). The Terms will govern orders placed on this site and will constitute an agreement between Excel Telecom (Pvt.) Limited as the seller and you as the purchaser of products sold on this site (the “Products”).
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense, and www.excelestore.com.bd will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website.
Intellectual Property, Software, and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.excelestore.com.bd or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.excelestore.com.bd and its licencors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Delivery | Samsung Mobile Bangladesh
01. Product will be delivered within 24 hours in all divisional city of Bangladesh once confirmed by customer.
02. In case of product Shortage, Color Shortage, delivery might be delayed/cancelled.
03. Advance payment (Full/Partial) may require, depend on location.
04. Outbreak of COVID-19 if any area or building fall under Lockdown, product delivery may delay or canceled.
05. Customer will have to pay an additional amount for NMC & Care Pack services purchase, which is available with purchased product.
06. Without Handset purchase, other service is Not applicable to purchase individually like-NMC, Care Pack etc.
07. Samsung will not be liable for delivery in case of order cancel by customer/wrong address/ switched off of contact no. or any type of natural disaster or government obligations.
08. In case of wrong address, product delivery might be delayed/cancelled.
09. If Box open by customer/instruction by customer to delivery person, then Product cannot be returned.
10. To avail consumer offer, customer need to follow delivery person's instruction & get confirm before paying final amount, after that no complain will be considered.
11. This home delivery facility is for limited time period only.
12. Samsung & Excel Telecom (National Distributor of Samsung) have the right to withdraw these facilities without any prior of notice.
Contact: +8801713229888, +8809610990120