1. Proof of purchase is a pre-requisite to claim warranty.
2. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only. The details of service centers in the centralized helpline number (08000300300/ 09612300300 from Mobiles & Land Lines).
3. For units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the company's Authorized Service Center, it is responsibility of the purchaser to contact the nearest authorized service center and bring the unit to the authorized service center at purchaser's cost and risk.
4. Calls registered with the centralized helpline / Authorized Service Center, wherein only cleaning of the unit / parts in the unit due to dust gathering on portions of the unit, general explanations / returning, particular software not being read / installed, are not to be construed as defects. The company does not undertake responsibility on the quality of software being used by purchaser.
5. In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
6. In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
7. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
8. Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on "Carry In" basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Center with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Center.
9. While carrying out repair, Samsung may use accessories or parts that are new or refurbished or reconditioned.
10. Samsung/Excel eStore shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Samsung/Excel eStore be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES
1. The product is not purchased from an Authorized SAMSUNG sales dealer.
2. The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL, as determined by the authorized service center / company personnel.
3. Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Service Center / Company personnel.
4. Warranty shall be void if product has failed under certain conditions/types(example: Waterlogging, misuse etc.)
5. Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
6. Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine/unit.
7. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
8. Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or to the purchaser's residence.
9. Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
10. Under no circumstance the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
• Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
• Loss or damages to records, information or data.
• Economic consequential damages including lost profits.
• Customer is advised to take back up for hard disk contents before handing over the unit for repair. The company shall not provide hard disk backup service.
• In case of repair, hard disk contents may be destroyed and customer will not be informed in advance. The company shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
11. Warranty does not cover any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/'- DOWNLOADed in product.
12. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries or displays).
13. Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by SAMSUNG or was used otherwise than for its intended use, Defects can be caused by viruses from your or from third party is unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password-mining or through a variety of means.
14. Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
Contact: 08000300300/ 09612300300