• During placing the order customer have to select the “EMI Payment” option to avail the EMI facility.
• To avail, EMI facility customers must have a Credit Card from any one of the banks in the associated list.
• EMI facilities are only available for Specific Products which costs over BDT 5,000 BDT.
You can pay with equal monthly installment payment option using the Credit Card of any of the following banks:
• City Bank Limited
• Eastern Bank Limited
• BRAC Bank Limited
• Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
• Bank Asia Limited
• Southeast Bank Limited
• LankaBangla Finance
• NRB Bank Limited
• Mutual Trust Bank Limited
• Standard Bank Limited
• Jamuna Bank Limited
• Standard Chartered
EMI Charges for Online Payment
* Standard Chartered - [ 3 Months- 3.50% ] [ 6 Months- 5.50% ] [ 9 Months- 8.00% ] [ 12 Months- 10.50% ]
* EMI charges may vary on promotional offers.
[Ex: "0" EMI up to 12 months | "0" EMI up to 6 months. ]
EMI Transaction Procedure:
• As soon as you complete your purchase order on Excel eStore, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
• The EMI processing will be handled by the bank itself.
• From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
- EMI facilities with the aforesaid Banks are regulated as per their terms and conditions and these terms may vary from one bank to another.
- For any query or concern please contact your issuing bank.
*Excel Telecom authority reserves the full right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.